Custom "Where it all Began" with Coordinates wood framed sign.
Each sign is made with love and ready to help you turn your house into a home. Signs are lightweight and easy to hang with pre-installed wall hangers.
**HOW TO ORDER**
Please Include the following information in the "Notes to Seller" section during checkout.
1) Couple's first names (ex. Anthony & Alyssa) or a Family Name (ex. The Ficcaglias)
Please be sure to double check the spelling, as we will copy the name exactly how you send it. If you believe you made a typo, please reach out to us as soon as possible to have it corrected. Once it is shipped, we are not responsible for incorrect spellings.
2) GPS Coordinates (Degrees, Minutes, Seconds)
There are several ways to find the coordinates. You can use websites such as www.whatsmygps.com I've found the most accurate method is Google Maps:
Here is Google's Instructions on how to locate the location coordinates: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/18539?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en Get the coordinates of a place
1) On your computer, open Google Maps. If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you’ll see a lightning bolt at the bottom and you won't be able to get the coordinates of a place.
2) Right-click the place or area on the map.
3) Select What's here?
4) At the bottom, you’ll see a card with the coordinates. Click on the coordinates to get the (Degrees, Minutes and Seconds)
If you have any problems finding the coordinates just provide us with the address and we will get them for you.
This sign comes standard with black font and a white background.
To customize the color of this item please leave the following in the note section at checkout:
We love to work one on one with customers whenever we can, so please message us or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.